Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Audrey's birthday party

Audrey's birthday party was on Saturday, May 23 at our house. She had such a good time! One of her friends from school came, and we went through almost 3 cakes - one I made, one my mom made, and the one we bought from the store.











Cinderella lit up. Audrey got a kick out of it. The Cinderella cake Grandma made.











Audrey and Juliette











The kids jumping on the trampoline - no injuries!










The stash of presents she got. She received some outfits, a set of scriptures that have her name on them, a Hannah Montana guitar, a Hannah Montana wig, a Candy Land game, a Cinderella doll, a Barbie and outfits...trust me...the girl scored.

Audrey also graduated from Kindergarten this year. Daddy taped it, but didn't take a lot of pictures, so this is the only one I have. She THRIVED in kindergarten. Absolutely adored her teacher, and only complained about homework a little. They had a fashion show for graduation and a little program. It was really cute.



































Bryce also graduated from preschool. I can't believe my youngest will be in kindergarten next fall! It just floors me. They had a really cute program as well - sang songs and acted out the story from the 3 Little Pigs. Bryce was a wolf. It was cute. These were his preschool teachers - Teacher Dan and Teacher Tammy. He just loved them. Next year he will have Mrs. Davis in kindergarten. I so hope he thrives as much as his sister did....






Bryce's wolf mask from the 3 Little Pigs story.

No comments:

Post a Comment